Food is Love. Please give to provide families within our community with consistent access to nutritious food.
5 Star Real Estate Agents love their communities. We are joining forces to help those in need by collecting non-perishable items for
It’s easy to change the world, one step at a time!
- Next time you are shopping, pick up an extra item or two from the suggested list below.
- Contact Janet at 617-797-9497 or Janet@JanetPorcaro.net. Call, text, or email with address pick-up.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for paying it forward.
PICK-UP OR DROP OFF the week of November 12, 2018.
Together we can make a difference.
- Fruit: Canned in 100% juice, dried, fresh, fruit cups, apple sauce. Low sugar
- Vegetables: Canned (low-sodium), dried legumes
- Soups: low-sodium preferred
- Canned meat and fish: Tuna, salmon, sardines, chicken, ham
- Cereal: Low-sugar breakfast cereal, oatmeal
- Grains: Pasta, brown and white rice, quinoa, grain mixes
- Milk: Shelf-stable varieties of milk (dairy, almond, soy, rice)
- Coffee and black/green tea
- Beans: Canned beans (low-sodium preferred), dried beans and lentils
- Peanut Butter and Jelly, other nut spreads
- Healthy Snacks: Granola bars, crackers, rice cakes, dried fruits, nuts
- Condiments and Baking items: Oil, salad dressing, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise,
pasta sauce, spices, flour, sugar, baking mixes.
- Hygiene items: Toothbrushes and toothpaste, soap, shaving items, shampoo,
sunscreen, tampons, pads, adult diapers
- Household supplies: Toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, foil, plastic wrap, vinegar,
dish soap, sponges, laundry detergent
- Baby Products: Diapers, wipes, formula, baby food
- Pet Supplies: Pet food, kitty litter, etc.