You are invited:
Thursday, November 2 from 6 to 8pm
Keller Williams Realty
1340 Centre Street, Suite 202
Interior Psychology uses the insights of neuroscience and psychology to make your home support connection with family and friends, enhance privacy for personal renewal, and create healing contact with nature – all with style.
Laugh and Learn© with Linda Varone. Illustrated with photo slides, before and afters and stories to make this an enjoyable and informative event.
Simple changes in your home create an impact on how you and your family feel and interact.
• See how to arrange your furniture for warm, comfortable conversations
• Place lighting to draw people together or gently illuminate private spaces
• Make the most of Nature with window treatments, furniture placement and decor.
Whether you improve your home for holiday entertaining, or “just” for yourself. Come see how simple changes in your house make it feel more like home.
Free and open to the public
Linda Varone was awarded Best of Boston® for her work improving people’s homes and lives using Feng Shui, Interior Design and Interior Psychology. A popular speaker, Linda has enlightend and entertained audiences nationwide. She has been featured on WCVB’s Chronicle, and in the Sunday Boston Globe, Boston magazine and New England Home.
MEET OUR SPONSORS
- Greg Giokas, RMS Residential Mortgage Service, 781-884-9265
- Janet Porcaro, Keller Williams Realty, 617-797-9497