Life is Great in Charlottesville, Virginia
Charlottesville, Virginia America’s #1 Community
Voted “Best College Town in America” by Traveler’s Today, Charlottesville Virginia is on my list of places to visit. A beautiful area with Blue Ridge Mountain vistas, bucolic country areas, and a vibrant city scene. Charlottesville has something for everyone–historic significance and beautiful architecture, least not the fine designs of Thomas Jefferson. Enjoy great restaurants (many featuring local food), over 30 wineries, and art and cultural events. Just over two hours to Washington, D.C., and less than two hours to Virginia Beach. Charlottesville is a healthy place to live with excellent medical facilities. The job market is strong with innovative industries and lively business development.
Looking to relocate to Charlottesville? Call me for a referral to the best relocation agent in Charlottesville, Virginia!
Partial List of Awards and Recognitions from City of Charlottesville
- Top 5 New American Foodie Cities – Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2014
- America’s Favorite Mountain Towns (#9) – Travel + Leisure Magazine 2014
- Top 5 Destinations Every American Should Visit – Orbitz Worldwide 2014
- Best College Town in America (#1) – Traveler’s Today 2014
- America’s Healthiest Small Cities (#6) – Daily Finance 2014
- Top 100 Places to Live (#26) – Livability.com 2013
- America’s Smartest City – Luminosity.com 2013
- Top Ten Book-Loving Cities (#4) – Livability.com 2013
- Best Small Cities For Working Women (#4) – nerdwallet.com 2013
- Most Romantic Cities (#4) – Livability.com 2013